Pick Your Pop Culture

So, I've like written about music for 25 years, and like I've got a lot to say and not enough people to pay me for it, and like I like to write about TV, and books, and movies, and stuff like that.

Monday, July 25, 2005

You've Got to Hear This

Click here and check out the brand new mp3 from the dB’s, a typically catchy new :Peter Holsapple ditty. Nothing is more exciting this year than the reunion of the original dB’s line-up – guitarist/keyboardist/songwriter Holsapple and lead guitarist extraordinare/songwriter Chris Stamey, along with bassist Gene Holder and drummer Will Rigby. If you missed them in the 80s, when they were the best band in the United States of America, there’s a new chance to get in on the action. I envy those of you in Hoboken, NJ and Chicago, IL who will get to see the only live shows the band will do this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger dream-boat said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Come as you are and look at my cash advance nassau blog.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing website. really first rate. incredible insight. you obviously have your finger on the pulse. Lose fifty pounds in three months with the amazing DIURECTICOL. Go to our website, www.shititoff.com

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home